Payara Foundation is…
Payara Foundation is the home for Payara Server’s and Payara Micro’s code and documentation.
Payara Foundation is a not-for-profit with the mission to ensure the continued development and maintenance of Payara Server as open source software for the benefit of its community of users.
Payara Foundation relies on the Payara Community for contributions to the Payara Server source code and documentation.Contribute to the Payara Server source code today
How you can help
Payara Foundation protects the future of Payara Server – you can help its future by:
- Contributing code
- Sponsoring features
- Helping with documentation
- Helping out in the community
- Running events
- Buying Payara 'swag'
What we do
Payara Foundation protects the future of Payara Server in open source through:
- Helping people contribute to Payara Server
- Growing the Payara community
- Promoting the use of Payara Server
- Educating users on Payara Server best practices
- Managing and continuing the development of Payara Server software
- Driving innovation through development of new Payara Micro and Payara Server features
- Ensuring Payara Server remains open source
- Managing Payara Server contributions
- Protecting the Payara trademark and the foundation copyrights.
- Running the Payara development infrastructure
- Maintaining the documentation
Join the Payara Community!
The Payara Foundation ensures Payara Server will always will be open source – we rely on being
open to the community’s contributions, ideas and feedback.
The Payara project is hosted on GitHub, where we make use of the Fork and Pull model. This means that if you want to make any changes, you'll need to fork the Payara project and make your changes in your own repository. You will then need to create a pull request back into the Payara project's master branch to merge your changes into the main project.
If you find a bug or have an idea for a new feature – raise it on GitHub issues!Join the Payara Community and contribute code today
Latest news from Payara Foundation
Mar 28, 2017
14 new bug fixes, 2 improvements and 1 security fix have been added to the new patch release of Payara Server and Payara Micro. See the Release Notes...
Feb 22, 2017
Kick-starting yet another year, we are pleased to announce our largest release yet - Payara Server 220.127.116.11. Building on a year's worth of updates an...