Monitoring Payara Server in Production - User Guide
Once an application is running on Payara Server, it is useful to know what is going on inside the application server. It is even more important when something is not working as expected, or if you're experiencing performance issues. In order to find out what is going on and what could be improved, Payara Server provides a lot of monitoring options for our convenience.
This guide will give you an overview of the most useful monitoring tools and features in Payara Server, including:
- Introduction to the Monitoring Service;
- Monitoring through the REST API;
- Monitoring through the JMX interface;
- Monitoring in the administration console;
- Monitoring from the system shell using asadmin;
- The Health Check Service;
- Detection of slow SQL queries.